Monday, November 24, 2014

Art Exhibit at Old Ox Brewery

Home 7, 12"x12", Acrylic on Canvas
Today, I hung artwork up at Old Ox Brewery in Ashburn, VA for an exhibit set up by the Loudoun Arts Council. I claimed a small wall in the brewery to showcase nine pieces including three pieces from my Home series. I finished up Home 7 (above) just yesterday, and I'm very happy with it and with the display in general.


My work is hanging along side the work of three other Loudoun artists - Jill Evans-Kavaldjian, Karen Hutchison, and Karen Watson. The work will be hanging for the next four months, so there is plenty of time to stop in, view some art, and have a pint. Old Ox Brewery is open Thursdays - Sundays, and is located at 44652 Guilford Road, Unit 114, Ashburn, VA 20147. Stop on by.



No comments: